Balance de Luxe
This mattress with 800 independent pocket springs is ideal if you are looking for a mattress able to delicately mold itself guaranteeing comfort in every position taken during sleep. The innovative covering fabric in 3D linen offers a pleasant softness feeling on your skin and a high breathability of the mattress.
|Height||about 26 cm|
|Lenght||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Rigidity||H2 - medium, H3 - firm, XXL - extra-firm|
|Certifications||Class 1 Medical Device, Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
BALANCE DE LUXE MATTRESS
The mattress presents a double layer of Soy Memory Touch on one side (removable and dry-washable quilt); a first 4 cm layer placed in the cover, extremely soft and cozy, a second 3 cm layer is placed inside the mattress on top of the springs. It is made with high density and high carrying capacities in order to supply a sturdier support. These two layers operate together and they delicately mold under body pressure, shaping themselves perfectly to your contours.
A FRESH REST DURING HOT SEASONS
The side stuffed with Solotex guarantees a cooler rest during hot seasons. The mattress, indeed, can be used on both sides.
A COOL AND DELICATE COVER ON YOUR SKIN
The cover in 3D linen, cool and delicate on the skin, is made with natural fibers and thanks to the high breathability, it guarantees an always dry climate contrasting the proliferation of mites. The exclusive PhysioClimate system dissolves excess heat and humidity.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE MATTRESS
- 3D linen cover to guarantee a nightlong freshness.
- 3D volumetric breathable linen band for a major aeration of the mattress.
- Hypoallergenic shaped box with differentiated zones made of Aquatech® and Soy Memory Touch materials.
- Ergonomic project handles that allow to easily rotate the mattress.
- The version with double removable lining is machine-washable at 60°C for the side stuffed with Solotex. While the version with non removable lining is dry-washable.
*Please note this product cannot be shipped to Germany.
We also recommend
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.