|Height||about 11 cm|
|Certifications||Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
THE ANTI-SUFFOCATION MATTRESS WITH REMOVABLE LINING
The “Solo Baby anti-suffocation mattress with removable lining, is the result of years of research carried out by Manifattura Falomo’s laboratories; the Solotex™ padding (the innovative polyester fiber developed in collaboration with Toyota TSUSHOTM CORPORATION research and development centers) represents today’s true alternative to traditional paddings:
- Particularly elastic thanks to a three-dimensional lattice structure which gradually support the resting body, consistent with the natural form.
- Resistant to compressions in order to bear loads and heavier weights.
- Firm, because as the years go by it keeps an unvaried shape and size.
- Safe, because certified 1 IM class against fire.
A WASHABLE COVER FOR AN ALWAYS OPTIMAL HYGIENE IN YOUR CHILD’S ENVIRONMENT
A cover that can be machine washed at high temperatures is the key factor for a child’s mattress. Only by machine-washing the lining frequently and at high temperatures (95° C) you can ensure your child’s maximum hygiene and a safe and restoring rest.
- Machine-washable cover at 95°C.
- SOLOTEX™ hypoallergenic padding.
- “Solo-Baby” mattresses for children are provided with a hypoallergenic core with airing channelings and SOLOTEX™.
We also recommend
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.