The Dual Medical adjustable bed frame guarantees comfort and well-being to satisfy all sleep needs. Dual Medical is classified as a Class 1 Medical Device.
Dual Medical can be combined with all bed bases from the Dual series.
|Height||About 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Weight||The Dual Medical bed base supports 150 Kg in the single size version.|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Eco-Friendly|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Bed base specifications
The Dual Medical motorized base allows you to adjust the position of the headboard and footboard through a convenient remote control. Made entirely of multilayer beech wood with an elegant 45° corner finish.
5 joint point
The motorization system integrated into the structure allows to customize the bed base in any desired position for perfect anatomical support, both when the bed base is in motion and in a static position.
Double suspension level
The active suspension system placed at the ends of the slats allows a progressive and anatomical welcome of our body pressure.
Wired remote control
The remote control with backlit and soft touch buttons, allows a practical use even in the dark. The transformer and remote control are external to the bed base to avoid any electromagnetic fields.
Front mattress stopper
The front mattress stopper handle prevents the mattress from sliding forward during the bed base’s movement.
Side mattress stopper
Dual Medical is provided with 2 side mattress stoppers that keep the mattress stable on the bed base.
The adjustable bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 120 cm and a maximum length of 220 cm.
Available options for the Dual Medical bed base
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price. Sizes range from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed base. For instance, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of the framework.
The connecting leg supports and blocks 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base.
Wireless remote control
Thanks to the synchronization cable, 2 power bed bases can be adjusted with only one remote control.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Join 2 single bed bases together to obtain a double bed base.
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.