Airflow slatted bed base cover
Our Airflow bed base cover allows effective air exchange and is particularly suitable for latex, Aquatech®, or memory mattresses.
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 160 - 165 - 170 cm|
|Washable||In the washing machine up to 60 °C.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Innovative Airflow system
Place our Airflow bed base cover between the mattress and the bed base. Its innovative system eliminates the formation of humidity, mold, and unpleasant odors underneath the mattress, guaranteeing a healthy and restful environment.
Flexible, breathable, soft and non-deformable
The three-dimensional structure is made of 95% air, which means that air can circulate freely between the bed base and the mattress.
The mono-filament polyester eliminates the formation of moisture while the elasticity of the three-dimensional Airflow mat ensures further orthopedic springing of the mattress. Furthermore, Airflow helps maintain external vertical stability for an optimal alignment of the spine on the mattress.
Double use of the Airflow bed base cover
Our Airflow cover does not undergo any change or damage with the action of humidity. In addition, it can also be used as a cool mattress protector during warmer months.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.