Antireflux Plus Heart
The Antireflux Plus Heart adjustable bed frame is designed and produced to improve sleep for those who suffer from gastric problems and blood circulation issues. The bed frame gradually tilts to avoid reflux which is harmful for health and disturbs sleep quality.
The double bed version can be obtained by joining 2 single bed bases.
|Height||About 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Antireflux Plus Heart bed base specifications
The inclination of the bed base is studied to oppose acid reflux: the bed base, thanks to its particular inclination, allows to rest in a healthy way by opposing the phenomenon of reflux which is harmful for health.
The double framework made of beech plywood with a 70×25 cm section and a corner finishing at 45°, is wear resistant and incredibly silent.
Overmore, the 28 independent evaporated beech wood slats, are assembled in pairs, of which 6 double slats in the dorsal area are provided with stiffness regulators that allow customized adjustments: the more the regulators are moved outward, the stiffer it becomes. The double bed version can be obtained with 2 single bed bases.
Ideal for reflux problems or heart problems
The motorized bed base “Antireflux Plus Heart” can perform 2 functions: as an anti-gastric reflux bed base, or if rotated, as a bed base able to support those who suffer from heart problems.
Silent, easy-to-operate motor
Thanks to the comfortable remote control with 2 “easy push” buttons, it will be easy to adjust the bed base.
The SBS shock absorbers are robust, durable, and ideal for areas subject to pressure.
The adjustable bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 120 cm and a maximum length of 220 cm.
Available options for the Antireflux Plus Heart bed base
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and are available in different sizes ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
Side mattress stoppers
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg supports and blocks the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases together to obtain a double bed base without using extra legs.
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.