The “Dual Manual” bed base is ideal for reading, resting and sleeping. The “Dual Manual” adjustable bed base is made of thick beech plywood, enriched by an elegant profile with a corner at 45°.
|Height||About 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Dual Manual bed base specifications
Double wear resistant framework made of beech plywood, 70×25 cm section and corner finishing at 45°.
Double central slats
The bed base is characterized by double central slats and stiffness regulators in the lumbosacral area: increase stiffness by moving the regulators outward from the center.
The bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 120 cm and a maximum length of 220 cm.
Dual Manuale bed base specifications
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and they are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
Side mattress stopper
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers keep the mattress always in the right position.
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base without the addition of legs.
Rete compatibile con testiera Ego 21
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.