The Dual Techno bed base is sturdy and elegant, thanks to its engine integrated in the structure, it allows to take any position, for a perfect anatomical fit both in movement and in static position.
|Height||Approximately 10 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 2.7 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Custom Measures||Not available|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Characteristics of the bed base “Dual Techno”
- Double framework made of beech plywood, 70×25 cm section and a corner finishing at 45°.
- Wear resistant and incredibly silent.
- Rubber gash guard.
- Springy shock absorber.
- Stiffness regulators which allow to adjust support in the lombosacral area: in fact, it becomes stiffer by moving the regulators outward from the center.
- Double central slats.
- Equipped with mattress stopper handle in the footrest area.
- Comfort and wellness in various positions.
- Provided with wired remote control.
Available options for the bed base “Dual Techno”
- Remote control kit: remote control and radio frequency. The transformer and remote control are separated from the bed base in order to avoid any electric tensions or electromagnetic fields in the bed.
- Dual Techno synchronization cable to control 2 motorized bed bases with a single push-button panel.
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Side mattress stoppers
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base without the addition of legs.
Remote Control Kit
Radio frequency remote control: the transformer and remote control are separated from the bed base in order to avoid any electric tensions or electromagnetic fields in the bed.
It allows to control 2 motorized bed bases with a single push-button panel.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.