The orthopedic bed base Dual XXL made of beech wood, is specifically made to support up to 200 kg. The Dual XXL bed base is available also in the double bed version.
|Height||About 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Dual XXL bed base specifications
Our Dual XXL bed frame is made of large section plywood, with an elegant 45° corner.
Dual XXL can be coupled to all bed bases from the Dual series.
Double central adjustable slats
The 30 oversized slats guarantee greater sturdiness. The slats increased by 13 mm and their arrangement, welcome sturdy builds in a more elastic way.
The support and alignment belt guarantees an even load distribution on the 30 reinforced slats.
Springy SBS suspensions
Side configuration for 6 legs
The bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 220 cm and a maximum length of 220 cm.
Available options for the bed base “Dual XXL”
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and they are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Side mattress stoppers
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base without the addition of legs.
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.