Ergomovie De Luxe
The bed base Ergomovie De Luxe combines the practicality of the motorized system Ergomovie with the wireless remote control’s technology to make your rest more and more enjoyable. The double bed version is obtainable by joining 2 single bed bases.
|Height||Approximately 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Weight||The Ergomovie De Luxe bed base supports 200 Kg in single size version.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Characteristics of the bed base “Ergomovie De Luxe”
The silent and compact bed base
Ergomovie de Luxe bed base combines the practicality of the motorized system Ergomovie with the wireless touch remote control’s technology to make your rest more and more enjoyable. With a simple touch you can choose how to move headrest and footrest, synchronizing the 6 differentiated load-bearing zones independently.
Motorized bed base with 4 engines and wireless touch remote control
At the forefront for the choice of its materials and finishings, even more silent and compact, Ergomovie de Luxe is at the top of the bed bases realized by Manfattura Falomo.
Touch remote control
The low voltage (24 Volts) digital remote control allows you to have a user-friendly interface. The remote control has 2 memories, a clock and a courtesy light. On its base there are 2 free sockets that can be controlled through the device (eg. USB jack, about source, etc… ).
By pressing the base of the remote control, the bed base is brought back to zero.
5 differentiated load-bearing zones
With a simple touch on the wireless remote control, it is possible to choose how to move headrest and footrest, synchronizing the 5 differentiated load-bearing zones. In case of energy drop it is possible to manually lower the bed base.
Limitless possible positions
The Ergomovie De Luxe bed base can be adjusted in many positions, depending on one’s resting needs.
Hytrel suspensions are strong, long-lasting and ideal for areas subject to fatigue.
Mattress stopper handle
The mattress stopper handle keeps the mattress from sliding forward during the bed base’s movement.
Available in 5 colors
Framework and bed legs are available in 5 different finishings: wengé, eucalyptus, texwood, beechwood, ivory.
Available options for the bed base“Ergomovie”
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and they are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
Side mattress stoppers
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base.
Bed base compatible with “Ego” headboard
Give a tinge of sophistication to your bedroom with the personalized "Ego" headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.