Ergomovie De Luxe™
The Ergomovie De Luxe™ adjustable bed base combines the practicality of the Ergomovie motorized system with the 4-motor technology to make your rest more enjoyable and personalized. The double bed base is obtained by placing 2 single bed bases side by side.
|Height||About 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Weight||The Ergomovie De Luxe™ bed base supports 200 Kg in the single size version.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
The silent and compact bed base
The Ergomovie de Luxe™ bed base combines the practicality of the Ergomovie motorized system with the wireless touch remote control’s technology to make your rest more and more enjoyable. With a simple touch you can choose how to adjust headrest and footrest, synchronizing the 6 differentiated load-bearing zones independently.
Adjustable bed base with 4 engines and wireless remote control
Ergomovie de Luxe™ is now even more silent and compact: undoubtedly a leading product among the range of bed bases produced by Manfattura Falomo, thanks to the materials chosen and finishes.
Touch remote control
The low voltage (24 Volts) digital remote control allows you to have a user-friendly interface. The remote control includes 2 programmable memories and a night courtesy night light with motion sensor. On its base there are 2 free sockets that can be controlled through the device (eg. USB jack, about source, etc… ). The bed base is brought back to zero by simply pressing the base of the remote control.
6 differentiated load-bearing zones
With a simple touch on the wireless remote control, you can choose how to move headrest and footrest, synchronizing the 6 differentiated load-bearing zones. In case of energy drop, the bed base can be manually lowered.
Limitless positions: 4 strong motors and 5 joints
The Ergomovie De Luxe™ bed base can be adjusted in many positions to satisfy the most diverse resting needs.
Mattress stopper handle
The mattress stopper handle keeps the mattress from sliding forward during the bed base’s movement.
The double-cushioned SBS suspensions reach the edge of the bed frame.
Elegant frame available in 4 finishes
Frame and feet are made of multilayer beech wood, and are available in 4 different finishes: Wengé, Eucalyptus, Beech and Ivory.
The adjustable bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 120 cm and a maximum length of 210 cm in Beech and 200 cm for all the other finishes.
Available options for the Ergomovie De Luxe™ bed base
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and are available in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
The connecting leg supports and holds together the pair of single size bed bases to obtain a double bed base.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Join 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base.
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.