Fixed Dogma Plus
The Fixed Dogma Plus bed base is particularly sturdy and elegant. The suspensions integrated in the framework, allow to have a bed base with minimal overall dimensions. Entirely made of beech plywood with a 70×25 mm section, corner at 45° and rubber corner. Available also in the double bed size.
|Height||About 7 cm (framework thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Fixed Dogma Plus bed base specifications
The framework of our Fixed Dogma Plus bed base is made of beech plywood with a 70×25 mm section, corner at 45° and rubber corner.
The independent evaporated beech wood slats are assembled in pairs onto the shock absorbers. The ones in the lumbosacral area are doubled and supplied with special regulators to stiffen support formaximum customization.
The suspensions integrated into the framework, allow overall minimum dimensions.
Available in 4 colors
Framework and bed legs are available in 4 different finishings: wengé, eucalyptus, beechwood, ivory.
The bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 200 cm and a maximum length of 200 cm.
Available options for the Fixed Dogma Plus bed base
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and they are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework..
Side mattress stoppers
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base without the addition of legs.
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.