The bed base Fixed Synchroflex® is the outstanding result of years of research and development in Manifattura Falomo’s laboratories: an ergonomic bed base with synchronized suspensions. The shock absorbers, which are adjustable and independent, allow to tilt the slats with various inclinations for a total adaptation and maximum freedom of movement during sleep. The double bed version is obtainable by joining 2 single bed bases.
|Height||About 14 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 7 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 cm|
|Custom Measures||Not available|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Characteristics of the bed base “Fixed Synchroflex®”
Design, ergonomics and study of materials for a product that brings effective benefits
A better mobility of the vertebral column, relaxation of the muscular system, correct posture, optimal blood flow and a perfect stimulation of the nervous and lymphatic systems.
2 springs work in synchrony in order to provide maximum comfort
The Synchroflex® system uses a sophisticated transmission method in which 2 springs of a same module work in synchrony allowing to let off body movements onto the entire slat of the bed base.
If a module on one side is lowered, due to transmission, it will lower in synchrony along its whole length: this means that you will always sleep on a horizontal plane.
A pleasant feeling in any position of your bed
The result is a pleasant feeling: either you are in the middle of the bed base or on its side, you will not feel that “side fall” sensation anymore, which often disturbs sleep.
Interchangeable springs without the need of tools
The springs on the “Fixed Synchroflex®” bed base can be easily replaced according to the desired stiffness: soft, medium or rigid.
Available in 5 colors
Framework and bed legs are available in 5 different finishings: wengé, eucalyptus, texwood, beechwood, ivory.
Available options for the bed base “Fixed Synchroflex®”
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and they are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of framework.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
Side mattress stoppers
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base without the addition of legs.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.