Hi_motion is the first bed system which allows you to rest, relax and spend your free time in complete harmony for a unique and exclusive experience. Through a simple touch, you can transform it from a comfortable bed into a chaise longue making it the ideal place for studying, playing, reading a good book or watching TV.
|Length||200 - 210 cm|
|Custom Measures||Not available|
Features of the electric “Hi_motion” bed
- Easy cleaning.
- Shifting system: allows to always keep the same distance from any night stands or furniture.
- Position zero G.
- 6 levels of massage.
- USB charger: for all your mobile devices.
- Under-lit courtesy light.
- Multifunction remote control.
- Emergency battery: in the event of a power failure during use, it allows to return to the basic position.
- Total touch remote control with magnetic hook.
Attention to details: mattress stopper handle
Hi_motion is a modern bedding concept but at the same time easy to maintain and clean. The mattress’s stopper handle turns into a comfortable help when making the bed.
The first and only motorized bed with lumbar support
As with the most exclusive car seat supports, it allows to increase the ergonomics of the lumbar system. When you lift the backrest, you can adjust the lumbar support through a simple command in order to find your most comfortable position. Once it has been activated, the lumbar support allows you to assume an ergonomically correct position even with a raised backrest.
Hi_motion: discover the “Gravity Zero” position
Thanks to the “Gravity Zero” position, the bed system perfectly adjusts to human body features. It places your legs above your heart’s level, increases blood circulation, fosters muscle relaxation and eliminates those annoying pains caused by incorrect postures during rest.
Double bed version, also with headboard
A double size bed can be obtained by joining 2 single Hi_motion beds to which you can also match the exclusive headboard.
Normal legs or wheels?
Choose the version with normal legs or the 2-leg version with wheels that will allow you to move the Hi_motion bed more easily.
Bed leg colors
Choose one of the beautiful available finishes to personalize the design of your Hi_motion bed.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.