About 1 out of 5 people suffer from headache, one of the most common disorders among the world’s population.
In the great majority of cases it’s an isolated event, not related to other diseases, but that occurs for various reasons.
Read this article and find out 7 simple remedies to relieve your headache in a natural way!
How Many Kinds Of Headache Exist ?
The most common types of headaches, not related with others diseases, are 3:
- Migraine, throbbing and unilateral pain.
- Tension headache, constricting and bilateral pain.
- Cluster headache, stabbing pain on one side of the head, usually around the eye.
First of all we suggest that you should contact your doctor to rule out other disorders and to identify a possible medicinal cure.
Why We Suffer From Headache?
Actually, the triggering reasons of an headache could be more, as well as the aggravating factors. Surely among the most common, we find:
- Bad eating habits (even just skipping a meal!)
- Bad posture
Some Simple Tips To Relieve Your Headache Naturally!
If you want to reduce your migraine or your headache without resorting to drugs (or waiting for drugs effects) here below you can learn 7 simple remedies:
- Let yourself have a massage on the temples, face and neck to relax yourself.
- Some stretching or yoga exercise before going to sleep can help you to relax your body muscles.
- Take a warm shower if your headache is related with sinusitis or cervical tensions.
- Use an ice pack on your head in case of headache caused by vasodilatation (throbbing migraine).
- Drink at least 2 liters of water a day, in fact the dehydration is one of the most common reasons of headache.
- Try the aromatherapy that seems to have beneficial powers: Orange, lavender, lemon and mint are more recommended.
- a tight bandage on your head (using a scarf or a bathrobe belt) can help you to limit the classic “headache pulses”.
Sleeping Well Without Headache!
The lack of sleep can cause you stress and well-being alterations. Furthermore, one of the main cause of the headache is an incorrect posture or others muscular tensions, that can be caused by a wrong mattress, which doesn’t suit your physical characteristics.