We all know the importance of a good breakfast and the extraordinary benefits brought to our body through the first meal of the day.
In this article we’ll give you a few ideas to prepare an alternative and delicious breakfast. Today, however, we’ll be talking about smoothies, the perfect way to hydrate and recharge yourself with energies as soon as you step out of bed.
To get the most out of a regenerating night of sleep, jump-start your day with a blast of energy to enjoy. Here are 5 ideas for a perfect good morning smoothie!
5 smoothies for your morning wellness
- Pineapple juice, three spoons of Greek yogurt, 1/2 pineapple, 1 mango, 1 banana and a sprinkle of ginger.
- Orange juice, three spoons of vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, 1 peeled orange, 1 peach and 1 grated carrot.
- Coconut water, 1 banana, half pineapple, 8 leaves of kale and 1 pear.
- Pomegranate juice, Greek yogurt, 20/25 blueberries, 10 blackberries and 10 cherries (as alternative to cherries you can use raspberries or strawberries).
- Almond milk, 2 spoons of chia seeds, 2 goji berries, 1 mango and 1 banana.
Three extra tips for your super nutritious breakfast
- For a creamier smoothie, cut the fruit into small pieces and place it in the freezer, then blend when it’s still frozen.
- If preparing smoothies in the morning is too complicated, then prepare things ahead of time! Place your cut and already portioned fruit and vegetables in transparent bags to cover 3/4 days of smoothies. In the morning all you’ll have to do is empty the bags directly into the blender and add the liquids!
- In this article we tipped you off with just a few ideas; now have fun creating smoothies with seasonal fruit and vegetables.
A healthy lifestyle starts with a good night of rest
Always rest on a bed system that satisfies your needs and physical features. Sleep for the amount of time your body needs to regenerate itself and then start out your day with a super nutritious and energetic breakfast.