If you follow our blog, it will be easy for you to do the test we propose you today!
Evaluate your knowledge about healthy sleep: Answer on these 8 questions to understand whether your choices about sleep are “right” or “not”!
True or False? Here Are the 8 Questions!
- When we’re sleeping, is the brain inactive?
- Could our daily performances be compromised, if we reduce by one hour our usual time of sleep?
- Snoring during the sleep, is it always normal?
- Does everyone dream every single night?
- Is it true that older people need less sleep?
- Does every sleep disorder relate to psychological problems?
- Are the sleep hours before midnight more beneficial than the hours after the midnight?
- Is it true that the best mattress to sleep is the harder one?
How Is It Gone?
- False: Our brain doesn’t sleep but keeps active its functions to regenerate itself.
- True: You can get used your body to sleep one hour less, but you can get used it to need less hours of sleep.
- False: People, who use to snore, could suffer from some breathing diseases, this is the reason you should always talk to your doctor about it.
- True: Everyone dreams every single night, even if we don’t remember that.
- False: In adulthood the hours of sleep that our body needs are the same, in fact, the elderly people, who can’t sleep well during the night, compensate it with afternoon naps.
- False: For example sleep apnea is caused by an obstruction of the breathing airways, and the narcolepsy is often a genetic disease.
- True: Some researches seem to show that hours before midnight count double!
- False: Everyone has different physical characteristics that we have to take into account when choosing our bed system.