|Height||From 10 to 12 cm, adjustable height by removing the 2 cm blue layer underneath|
|Certifications||Aitex, HygCen, Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Washable||External lining washable at 60°C|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
The new-generation pillow for the wellness of the cervical area
The main purpose of this pillow is to promote stretching and favor a greater relaxation of the whole body, gently extending intervertebral discs.
The circular and concave shape allows an optimal support of the nape for a correct alignment of the spine, eliminating muscular tensions.
Find out bellow details concerning the pillow “Sun”.
- Its circular and concave shape allows the nape to remain stable and aligned with the spine, in order to release muscle tensions.
- The pillow’s height can be adjusted by removing the 2 cm blue layer underneath: this makes it suitable for people with wide, average or small shoulders.
- The inlet leaves the spine free and allows shoulders to relax when sleeping on the side.
- The channelings on the surface allow greater airflow.
Designed for a “Healthy Sleep”
Discover the technical features of the cervical pillow “Sun”.
- Made of Memory Fresh Blue and Soy Memory Touch: hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested in accordance with the most stringent international regulations.
- External lining in Bielastic fabric, washable at 60°C, versatile, resistant, breathable and comfortable.
- Internal lining in cotton, washable at 60°C, useful when the external lining is being washed.
- Extremely welcoming, cool and breathable: maintains the ideal temperature, prevents sweating, especially in the hot season.
The perfect pillow if you love sleeping on your back or on your side
- In a supine position: the niche for the head maintains the cervical area free and slightly raised from any compression, promoting muscle relaxation and balance.
- In a side position: the central inlet leaves the shoulder free from tensions allowing the cervical vertebrae to rest. The auricular cavity prevents ear compression giving more balance upon waking.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.