Duo Clima Mattress Cover
The Duo Clima cover is made of unique MicroTencel® fabric: the innovative natural fiber able to regulate temperature for maximum comfort during all seasons.
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Summer / Winter Side||Gray side ideal during warm months, white side ideal during winter months.|
|Certifications||Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||Machine wash at 60° C.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
- Hypoallergenic and breathable padding.
- The gray side in MicroTencel® Fresh fabric is meant for warm seasons.
- The white quilted side in MicroTencel® is ideal all year long.
- The cover is provided with a zipper along the entire perimeter to allow easy removal.
- It can be machine washed at a temperature of 60° C to keep the mattress always hygienically perfect.
The natural revolution of the cover
The Duo Clima cover is the synthesis of a natural and sustainable process that starts with the extraction of cellulose, with a regulated cut of the trees, up to the processing and transformation of the latter to obtain a fiber that forms the base of the Tencel® thread, the real protagonist of our Duo Clima cover.
This innovative fabric is notably soft, breathable, and durable. Furthermore, it regulates temperature for maximum comfort during all seasons.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.