The Ergomovie Medical mattress bed base is a Class 1 Medical Device. Its stylish design and exceptional compactness allows taking many positions during rest, in order to ensure real unique comfort.
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Weight||The Ergomovie Medical bed base supports 150 Kg in the single size version.|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Eco-Friendly|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
The bed base’s features
The Ergomovie Medical mattress bed base with a motorized system and 5 junction points, allows you to adjust the bed in any desired position thanks to a handy remote control.
5 different support zones
Thanks to the easy to use and intuitive remote control, you can choose how to move headrest and footrest to customize the bed base and satisfy your resting needs. In the event of a power failure, the bed base can be adjusted manually.
Available in 5 colors
Frame and feet are available in 5 elegant finishes: Wenge, Eucalyptus, Texwood, Beechwood, Ivory.
Shock absorbers on the entire surface
The slat supports on the whole surface are particularly thick in order to allow a perfect welcoming effect.
Wired remote control
Transformer and remote control are separated from the bed base in order to avoid any electric tension or electromagnetic fields in the bed.
Side mattress stopper
The easy-to-use side mattress stoppers help keep the mattress always in the right position.
Mattress stopper handle
The mattress stopper handle keeps the mattress from sliding forward during the bed base’s movement.
Available options for the bed base “Ergomovie Medical”
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and they are available as options in different measurements ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of the framework.
Connecting leg for bed base
The connecting leg is used to support and block the pair of single bed bases in order to obtain a double bed base.
The synchronization cable allows to adjust the position of 2 motorized bed bases through a single push-button panel.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases to obtain a double bed base.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.