The Ergomovie Medical adjustable bed frame is a Class 1 Medical Device. Its stylish design and exceptional compactness offer many position modes to ensure complete comfort during sleep.
|Height||About 11 cm (7 cm framework thickness + 4 cm suspensions and slats thickness)|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 cm|
|Weight||The Ergomovie Medical bed base supports 150 Kg in the single size version.|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Eco-Friendly|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Beautiful design and complete cutomization
The Ergomovie Medical CE power bed base with a motorized system and 5 junction points, allows you to adjust the bed in any desired position through a handy remote control.
Its success is given by the captivating design with well-hidden motors, the extremely silent mechanism, and its exceptional compactness.
5 different support zones
Thanks to the easy-to-use and intuitive remote control, you can choose how to move the headrest and footrest to adjust the bed base and satisfy your resting needs. In case of power failure, the bed base can be adjusted manually.
Available in 4 colors
Frame and feet are available in 4 elegant finishes: Wengé, Eucalyptus, Beechwood, Ivory.
Shock absorbers on the entire surface
The SBS slat holder suspensions placed over the entire surface are particularly thick to allow a perfect welcoming sensation.
Wired remote control
Transformer and remote control are separated from the bed base to avoid any electric tension or electromagnetic fields in the bed.
Mattress stopper handle
The mattress stopper handle prevents the mattress from sliding forward during the bed base’s movement.
The adjustable bed base is available in custom dimensions with a maximum width of 120 cm and a maximum length of 210 cm in Beech and 200 cm for all the other finishes.
Available options for the Ergomovie Medical bed base
Bed base legs
The bed base legs are not included in the price and are available as options in different sizes ranging from 25 cm to 50 cm.
The height of the bed leg refers to the upper edge of the bed: for example, a leg of 35 cm of height consists of 28 cm of leg and 7 cm of the framework.
The connecting leg supports and blocks a pair of single bed bases to obtain a double bed base.
Wireless remote control kit
The synchronization cable allows you to adjust the position of 2 power bed bases through a single controller.
Plastic connector for joining bed bases
Combine 2 single bed bases together to obtain a double bed base.
Bed base compatible with our Ego 21 headboard
Add a touch of elegance to your bedroom with the personalized Ego 21 headboard: find out more!
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.