Evo Memory is the ideal mattress for those who suffer from allergies. It is provided with independent springs and a cover that can be removed through a zipper and machine washed. The high comfort and welcoming feeling are guaranteed by the hypoallergenic padding in the cover, the Damask Stretch fabric and the special upper insert in Soy Memory Touch.
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Rigidity||H2 - medium|
|Cover||Damask stretch fabric|
|Inner Cover||Cotton jersey|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||External cover washable up to 60°C.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Technical features of the mattress
- External cover in Damask Stretch fabric.
- Plane in “Comfort Profile” memory soy.
- Upper separation interliner in white felt.
- Pocketed springs 7 zones with containment Support Flex System.
- Lower separation interliner in white felt.
- High load-bearing plane “Comfort Profile”.
Evo memory is a relief for those who suffer from dust mite allergies as it has removable lining and is hygienically safe.
Evo Memory is the mattress that occupies top positions in the anti-mite project of Manifattura Falomo’s research center: it is efficient and does not contain harmful substances.
It is composed of a fabric cover made of non-allergenic fibers which allow the padding to transpire and correctly maintain an anti-mite function by contrasting the proliferation and settlement of mites in the mattress.
Layer made of Soy Memory Touch with an embossed finishing that gently models itself under body pressure in order to avoid compressions along the spine.
Independent springs with 7 different load-bearing zones allow an optimal rest for the back.
High quality quilting enhances the features of the fine Stretch Damask fabric.
Elegant side band
Side band in matching fabric and 4 handles for moving the mattress easily.
Certified anti-mite padding
Innovative certified and permanent anti-mite padding also machine-washable.
External cover is washable at 60°C
The mattress is supplied with removable lining which can be washed at 60°C. The internal cover made of cotton jersey by Manifattura Falomo, protects the core and allows to use the mattress while the external cover is being washed.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.