The mattress Falomo Core represents the maximum expression of innovation applied to the latest generation foams.
|Height||About 31 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 50 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H2 - medium|
|Certifications||Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||Machine washable at 60°C.|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Mattress technical specifications
- External cover made of 3D Viscose fabric.
- Pillow Top available in Memory, Feel HD, Pulse Latex, Gel.
- Orange HD.
Latest generation foams and innovative technologies
The supporting core is made of high-density Soy to guarantee a load-bearing and reliable base over time, while the upper layer is made with the exclusive Orange foam for an elastic and decisive welcome. The latter is enriched with the natural oils of orange blossoms.
A new shape for adjustable bed bases
The shaped base of the Falomo Core mattress facilitates its use with manual or motorized adjustable bed bases.
Patent design cover in 3D Viscose
The exclusive patent design cover ensures softness and comfort thanks to its 3D Viscose fabric and the padding made of Feel and hypoallergenic fibers.
Personalize your rest
The interchangeable Pillow Top enhances comfort to guarantee the best rest.
Choose your removable internal Pillow Top among:
- “Elastic” Feel HD version made with an inner core of soft Feel HD.
- “Natural Push” Pulse Latex version with a highly breathable natural core.
- “Welcoming” Memory version, with an inner core of Soy Memory Touch.
- “Exceptionally soft and elastic” Gel version with Physioclima temperature regulating gel.
Maintenance and washability
- It is advisable to periodically air the core by opening the cover using the practical zipper placed along the entire perimeter of the mattress.
- The outer cover of the Falomo Core mattress can easily be machine-washed at a temperature of 60° C.
- Periodically rotate the mattress head to toe.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.