The Gran Pascià mattress with independent springs is a product of high artisanship. The main features that make it unique are: titanium springs which combine lightness and long term resistance; Feel HD, the breathable and elastic material chosen for the topper; the Smartcell fabric and the natural wool and silk padding.
|Height||About 35 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 67 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H2 - medium|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Washable||Easy machine washing at 60°C|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Gran Pascià: 5 solutions for a really unique mattress
The mattress Gran Pascià with independent springs is a handcrafted product made in Italy by Manifattura Falomo. The 5 principles on which the design of the Gran Pascià mattress with independent springs is based, are set out bellow.
The sturdy and stable box consists of a massive DN 70 foam frame which contains a load-bearing spring unit in titanium on the upper side and underneath are 2 layers of foam density 60 kg/mc H3 shaped in 7 areas that complete it.
The construction of the mattress guarantees an optimal disposal of humidity and excess heat.
Active: a good opportunity to promote movement
A layer of active and elastic Feel HD to allow maximum relaxation of the backbone.
Wellness: to really feel “up in the clouds”
A layer of elastic and welcoming Feel HD to cuddle up in any moment.
Climate: for the elimination of humidity
The padding of the quilted panel is obtained with a layer of 3 materials: a light layer of polyester to ensure washability at 60°C, topped by a layer of pure virgin wool and silk for the effective elimination of humidity.
Smartcell fabric: for an always perfect temperature
Lining in Smartcell fabric made of viscose, washable at 60°C, always cool and dry during your rest: it takes care of the your skin thanks to the particular Smartcell treatment.
Smartcell is a special fabric with thermo-regulating properties: it absorbs excess heat during sleep, ensuring a restorative rest.
Technical features of the mattress
- External Smartcell liner.
- Layer of Feel HD.
- Layer of soy, density 60 kg/mc, made of high load-bearing foam, matching a perimeter box, density 70 kg/mc.
- Upper separation interliner in white felt.
- Titanium springs 7 zones with containment Support Flex System.
- Lower separation interliner in white felt.
- Layer of high load-bearing soy, density 50 kg/mc.
Assembly with containment “Support Flex System” to guarantee spring solidity.
Structure with 7 different load-bearing zones
Box made of soy, density 60 kg/mc, in order to offer high carrying capacities and the right ergonomic support.
Overbox in Feel HD
The layer of Feel HD is placed on top of the springs’ containment box (overbox). Active and elastic, it guarantees an optimal relaxation of the back during rest.
Deep quilting + Falomo Lining
Refined and deep quilting with a capitonné effect to enhance its comfort. In addition, a breathable cover allows to use the mattress also while the lining is being washed.
Side band and removable lining
- Handy side band with elegant finishing and 10 handles (double size bed version).
- Removable mattress topper.
- External topper and mattress cover washable at 60°C.
The ideal bed system: Gran Pascià and BoxSpring
A quality furniture, also customisable to match your pocketed sprung mattress Gran Pascià, perfect for enhancing its features.
BoxSpring is a bed with 7 spring zones made of 400 pocketed springs (single size) which allows to have a liner matching Gran Pascià.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.