Karat de Luxe
This is the most representative model of our range of mattresses with independent springs: it encloses in a single solution the comfort given by pocket micro-springs made of Swedish steel, divided into three welcoming layers and the cozy feeling of Memory Foam.
|Height||About 26 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 56 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H2 - medium|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, EuroLatex, Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
With soy memory touch, available with removable lining on both sides
Karat De Luxe introduces the exclusive PhysioClima system with a cashmere and viscose cover and Soy Bio Memory Touch padding (dry cleanable) on one side and Solotex™ (washable at 60° C) on the other.
The Soy Bio Memory on the winter side is cozy and comfortable, while the Solotex™ on the summer side ensures maximum freshness during the summer.
Technical features of the mattress
- Cover made of standard blue cashmere or white upon request.
- Micro-perforated latex and jute plane.
- Upper separation interliner in white felt.
- Karat spring unit with containment Support Flex System.
- Lower separation interliner in white felt.
- Micro-perforated latex and jute plane.
Exclusive progressive load-bearing system
The progressive load-bearing system is composed of triple overlapping layers of steel springs, each of them enclosed in a bag and reacts independently: the first and the third 4 cm layer welcomes and supports our body exercising a reactive function that fosters a progressive welcome on the vertebral column and limbs, limiting any type of compression; the middle layer, which a thicker and stiffer Flexizone system, supports the pelvis and the shoulder area.
Highly performing and balanced for an adjusted and optimal support for every build.
Latex and jute plane
3 centimetre thick micro-perforated latex and jute plane which guarantees exceptional elasticity and breathability.
A cover of high quality and softness, absorbs humidity and gradually releases it. White cashmere cover or blue upon request.
“Ergonomic Project” multi-handles that allow to easily rotate the mattress.
The cover on the winter side can be easily removed and dry-cleaned.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.