Kuschelmed® De Luxe
Kuschelmed® De Luxe is a hypoallergenic mattress with removable lining. It proves to be the perfect choice for limiting and relieving postural problems and decubitus pathologies. Its unique three-dimensional shape makes this mattress ideal for those who suffer from low back pain, ensuring greater relaxation of the spine. In particular, it is highly appreciated by side sleepers and is classified as a 1st Class Medical Device.
|Height||About 22 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 36 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H1 - soft, H2 - medium, H3 - firm|
|Cover||Available with 4 different covers|
|Inner Cover||Interlock fabric washable at 60°C|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, HygCen, Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Production||Hand made in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Technical features of the mattress
- Core made of Bio Soy with inserts in Feel HD on both sides.
- Different and specific comfort zones.
- Wear-resistant Interlock cover which enhances the ergonomic features of the core thanks to its strong elasticity.
- A choice of 4 different solutions for the external cover: Bielastic Med 95°, Space Fabric, Duo Clima, Tutto Natura.
- Core height 18 cm.
- Note: this mattress is classified as a 1st class medical device only when matching Bielastic Med 95° cover.
Kuschelmed® technology: the ergonomically designed mattress
The patented core guarantees anatomical support for a correct position during sleep.
Moreover, this mattress is particularly suitable for use on reclinable bed bases (either motorized or manual).
Comfort zone in Feel HD and ventilation channelings.
The Feel HD inserts placed in the shoulder area create an incredible welcoming feeling.
The channelings on the surface allow greater air circulation and the elimination of humidity to guarantee an always ideal microclimate.
Maintenance and washability
- We advise you to regularly air the mattress by opening the outer cover using the handy zipper.
- Periodically rotate the mattress head to foot.
We also recommend
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.