Kuschelmed® is a hypoallergenic mattress with removable lining and a particular three-dimensional shape that improves sleep quality by reducing compression in the points of contact and favors position variations during sleep. The channellings across the surface make it a fresh and always aired product. This mattress is one of the most appreciated within our range and is classified as a 1st class medical device.
|Height||About 22 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 36 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H1 - soft, H2 - medium, H3 - firm|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Technical features of the mattress
- Different and specific comfort zones.
- Wear-resistant Interlock fabric core cover which enhances the ergonomic features of the core thanks to its strong elasticity.
- Ergonomic core in Bio Soy.
- A choice of 4 different solutions for the external cover: Bielastic Med 95°, Space Fabric, Duo Clima, Tutto Natura.
Kuschelmed® Technology for a natural stretching during sleep
The patented core guarantees highly performing and anatomical support. This mattress is ideal for preventing and alleviating postural problems and bedsores. Moreover, it supports the vertebral column gradually but firmly.
The channelings on the entire surface allow greater air circulation and, therefore, the elimination of humidity to guarantee an always ideal microclimate.
We also recommend
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.