The Lyosetic Memory sprung mattress provided with Bonnel System springs and a special layer in Soy Memory Touch. Its removable and washable lining is characterized by a pleasant elastic response which is typical in traditional sprung mattresses.
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Rigidity||H3 - firm|
|Cover||Stretch damask fabric|
|Certifications||Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||Machine-washable at 60°C.|
|Production||Hand-made in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Mattress technical specifications
- Outer cover in Stretch Damask fabric.
- Layer of Soy Memory Touch “Comfort Profile”.
- Upper separation interliner in white felt.
- Bonnel System spring unit.
- Lower separation interliner in white felt.
- High load-bearing plane.
The classic yet stylish mattress
Lyosetic Memory with removable lining is a sprung mattress in modern style: the box with a layer of Soy Memory Touch and the fine lining with wide quilting, provides excellent comfort combined to refined finishes.
Bonnel System is the most widely used spring technology as it guarantees reliability and duration: sturdy, silent and elastic.
Layer made of Soy Memory Touch with an embossed finishing that gently models itself under body pressure, in order to avoid compressions along the spine.
The high quality quilting enhances the features of the fine Stretch Damask fabric.
Elegant side band
Side band in matching fabric and 4 handles for easy mattress rotation.
Certified anti-mite padding
Innovative padding certified permanent anti-mite and washable.
Washable cover at 60°C
The cover of the mattress can be easily machine washed at 60°C thanks to the practical zipper on four sides.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.