Merino Wool-Cotton Balance
The pleasure of sleeping in contact with merino wool during the winter and the cool feeling guaranteed by the cotton side, make this spring mattress your ideal mate in every season.
|Height||About 24 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 39/42 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H3 - firm, XXL - extra-firm|
|Certifications||Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Warm in the winter and cool in the summer
The ideal mattress for those who desire the warmth of Merino wool and the freshness of cotton.
Technical features of the mattress
- External cover in Silk and Bamboo.
- Box plane in Aquatech® “Comfort Profile”.
- Upper separation interliner in white felt.
- Flexizone spring system with containment Support Flex System.
- Lower separation interliner in white felt.
- Box plane in “Comfort Profile” Aquatech®.
Silk and bamboo lining
The mattress lining has a refined and deep quilting that enhances comfort: made of fine silk and bamboo fabric, natural fibers that allow you to always have a delicate and pleasant feeling during the rest.
“Ergonomic Project” handles that allow to easily rotate the mattress.
Flexizone springiness: welcoming and elastic in every position
Highly performing and balanced for an adjusted and optimal support for every build. It perfectly adapts to the shape of your body thanks to springs with differentiated firmness zones that avoid any type of compression, resulting appropriate in every position.
Springs for plus sizes
Also available with XXL springs for "plus sizes".
Merino wool and cotton padding
Wool absorbs moisture in an exceptional way thanks to its hygroscopic properties and cotton gives a pleasant feeling of freshness.
The ideal bed system: Merino Wool-Cotton Balance and Boxspring
A quality furniture, also customized in coordination with your pocketed spring mattress Balance Merino Wool-Cotton, perfect to enhance its features.
BoxSpring is the bed base made of 7-zone springs with 400 pocketed springs (single size) that allows you to have a cover matching Merino Wool-Cotton Balance.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.