Oslo spring mattress is provided with a classic Bonnel steel spring system and removable lining which can be machine-washed: obtain an always hygienically safe mattress!
|Height||About 20 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 -165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Custom Measures||Not available|
|Weight||About 30 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H3 - firm|
|Certifications||Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Removable lining and machine-washable at 60°C
The cover on the Oslo mattress is easily machine-washable up to 60°C thanks to its handy zipper on all four sides: this allows an always hygienically safe mattress.
Technical features of the mattress
- Removable and separable cover for a complete washing thanks to the zipper on the 4 sides.
- Hypoallergenic padding in Poly-Lyocell® on both sides; a carded and thermo-regulating product in cellulose flakes.
- Bonnel System spring unit with enveloping carination.
The world's most popular spring system as it ensures reliability and durability. Sturdy, silent and elastic.
Piqué fabric lining
Jersey fabric with Piqué technique.
Useful handles allow to easily rotate the mattress.
Padding made of polyester and cellulose fibre.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.