Relaxody is the first mattress in “Memory Fresh Blue”, an innovative, welcoming, and refreshing material. The high quality of the materials used and the particular breathable structure, ensure an ideal microclimate during sleep, favoring a regenerating rest.
|Height||About 25 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 42 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H3 - firm|
|Core||Memory Fresh Blue, Eos, and Soy|
|Cover||Il materasso è considerato Dispositivo Medico Classe 1 nella sola versione con fodera Bielastic Med 95°.|
|Certifications||Aitex, Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Eco-Friendly, HygCen, Lga, Reach, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Production||Hand made in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Technical features of the mattress
The support surface in Memory Fresh Blue and the central section in Eos, thanks to the special shaping and well-marked aeration channellings, perfectly welcome the body and favor optimal airing.
The supporting base is made of high-density Soy to guarantee exceptional support over time.
Ergonomic, cool and dermatologically tested
Relaxody is the latest in terms of research and development: this mattress is made using polyols, including Soy and Memory Fresh Blue, an innovative and special open-cell foam, particularly welcoming, refreshing, and breathable.
Furthermore, the Relaxody New mattress is dermatologically tested and meets the most stringent international certifications.
New finishing for reclinable bed bases
The contoured base of the mattress allows it to be used with a reclinable bed base, either motorized or manual.
Maintenance and washability
We advise you to regularly air the mattress core by opening the outer cover using the handy zipper.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.