Relaxody Plus arises from the combination of highly efficient materials that create a set of high performances and comfort. Memory Fresh Blue and Memory work in perfect harmony and with the further addition of Eucafeel, the benefits increase guaranteeing a temperature-regulating and breathable action that helps dissipate excess body heat.
- Aquatech More
- Bielastic Med 95° More
- Cotton More
- Dry cleaning More
- Eos More
- Handles More
- Interlock More
- Medicott More
- Memory Fresh Blue More
- Merinos Wool More
- No mites More
- Silk More
- Soiabio More
- Solotex More
- Space Fabric More
- Washable at 60°C More
- Washable at 95°C More
- Zipper on 4 sides More
- 7 load-bearing zones More
|Height||About 26 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Core||Memory Fresh Blue, Memory Hard and Soy Foam, Density 50|
|Inner Cover||Interlock Fabric washable at 60°C|
|Summer / Winter Side||No|
|Certifications||Aitex, HygCen, Lga, Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Hypoallergenic||With Medicott cover and Multi-handles|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
ERGONOMIC, COOL AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Produced by Manifattura Falomo, Relaxody Plus is dermatologically tested and complies with the strictest international certifications.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE MATTRESS
- Comfort zone surface with special shaping in Memory Fresh Blue.
- Central section in Memory Hard and Eucafeel for optimal airing and support.
- High density shaped support.
- Wear-resistant Interlock fabric core cover which enhances the ergonomic features of the core thanks to its strong elasticity.
- Core height 23 cm.
- Density 50 kg/mc.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.