Our pocket spring mattress Sbadiglio has 7 support zones to offer total welcome and comfort during rest.
|Height||About 26 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90- 120 - 160 - 165 - 170 cm|
|Rigidity||H3 - firm|
|Certifications||Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
- External cover with deep quilting and hypoallergenic padding in wool and cotton.
- “Comfort Profile” Soy Memory layer.
- Upper separation interliner in white felt.7-zone spring system with containment Support Flex System.
- Lower separation interliner in white felt.
- High “Comfort Profile” load-bearing layer.
7 zone spring system
Our Sbadiglio mattress features a 7-zone spring system to offer balanced support and maximum sleeping comfort.
Elegantly quilted cover
The outer mattress cover is elegantly quilted to enhance the fabric’s qualities, while the hypoallergenic wool and cotton padding regulates body temperature. The exclusive sideband is provided with functional handles that allow easy rotation of the mattress.
All the comfort of soy foam
The upper layer is made of Soy Memory Touch with embossed processing: this material gently adapts to body pressure to avoid compression of the spine.
Sbadiglio is a product subjected to the careful control of expert craftsmen and finished by hand to ensure a high standard of quality and attention to the smallest details.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.