|Height||About 24 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Weight||About 38 Kg (size 160×190 cm)|
|Rigidity||H2 - medium|
|Core||Feel HD, Soy|
|Certifications||Catas, OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100|
|Washable||Machine washable at 60°C (minimum spin speed and no dryer)|
|Production||Handmade in Italy by Manifattura Falomo|
Mattress technical specifications
- Upper cover in Viscose fabric
- Side strap and bottom cover in 3D Viscose fabric
- Feel HD
- Medium bearing capacity soy foam (DN 40)
- High bearing capacity soy foam (DN 40)
3D Viscose cover: innovative crafting and fine fabric
The new and exclusive design by Manifattura Falomo is expressed through the 3D Viscose cover. Exceptionally soft and comfortable, the cover features SolotexTM padding and hypoallergenic fibers, while the side band includes convenient handles that allow the mattress to be easily rotated.
Feel HD: the utmost definition of rest
This extraordinary hydrophilic foam, placed at the top of the mattress, not only provides elasticity and non-deformability, but is also exceptionally breathable to allow perfect regulation of moisture and heat during rest.
Shaped base for adjustable bed bases
The special shaping of our Top Feel mattress, favors the use of adjustable bed bases, both motorized and manual.
Maintenance and washing directions
- We recommend periodically airing the inner core by opening the cover through the handy side zipper.
- The 3D Viscose cover can be comfortably washed in a washing machine at a temperature of 60° C (it is recommended to lower the spin cycle to a minimum and avoid the dryer).
- Rotate the mattress head to foot periodically.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.