Designed through the collaboration between Manifattura Falomo and doctors of the Udinese Calcio soccer team, it has been realized with the aim to improve the quality of rest for athletes.
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 cm|
|Custom Measures||Not available|
|Certifications||EuroLatex, Öeko-Tex Standard 100, Reach|
|Washable||Lavabile in lavatrice a 60°C.|
|Production||Realizzato a mano in Italia da Manifattura Falomo.|
The topper for a soft and cozy mattress thought for all athletes
Sleep is for athletes, as well as for all of us, essential for regaining strength after a game and thus increasing athletic conditions.
Topper Sport arises from the desire to improve athletic performance: this is why players of Udinese Calcio team use it before any sporting performance.
What is Topper Sport?
It is a special 6 cm thick mat that extends over the mattress in order to further optimise the characteristics of the latter or to customise or "correct" any peculiarities of the mattress that do not fully meet specific needs.
How does it work?
Manifattura Falomo has designed Topper Sport in order to optimise the support function of a mattress, reducing compression between the surface of the mattress and the body, in order to improve resting conditions for athletes.
Innovative materials for a “big league” rest
Latex avoids any type of compression, a feature which is common in many mattresses: this allows complete relaxation of muscles during rest, a fundamental characteristic especially for athletes.
The innovative “Pulse” latex, which Topper Sport’s core is made of, is a high quality natural latex: vulcanised with high frequency waves, it conveys extreme elasticity to the product and allows the mat to adapt to your body.
Rigorous tests and certifications for a 100% safe rest
Subjected to rigorous tests to verify that it complies with the strictest quality standards, Topper Sport has the following certifications: Öeko-Tex Standard 100, EuroLatex and Reach.
Perfect for those who travel frequently and often change bed systems
Topper Sport is ideal for sleeping well also during your holidays, sport or work trips, when our body has to adapt to the many different bed systems found in hotels or B&Bs.
Practical to carry
The overall dimensions are minimal thanks to its extraordinary compressibility and specific bag which makes it easy to carry. Once extracted from the bag it can be easily positioned above the mattress: it will always be stable thanks to the special anti-slip bottom layer, which together with its corner elastics, ensures stability and optimal adherence to the underlying mattress.
Removable and washable lining for perfect hygiene
Topper Sport has a double lining:
- External cover in Bielastic stretch zone fabric: removable through a zipper and machine-washable at 60°C.
- Inner lining in cotton jersey: removable through a zipper and machine-washable at 30°C.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.
Shipping costs - Europe Delivery Service
- For deliveries in Europe, the cost will depend on the destination of the goods and will be viewable in the cart during order confirmation.
- It is possible to deliver also to upper floors with an additional cost of € 25.
- Shipping costs in Italy are always free if delivery is on ground floors.
How will your product be shipped?
- The product will be shipped within 10 working days from the receipt of the order.
- Shipments will be carried out on all European territories.
- All products are provided with a strong packing in cardboard box and mattresses are provided with a double nylon for a better protection of the product.
For more detailed information please visit the Shipments page.