Our Vintage Ipno mattress embodies the mastery and craftsmanship that made mattresses from the past so popular. Its ST Technology titanium springs guarantee double durability over time compared to traditional springs and ensure ultra-conforming support.
|Height||About 28 cm|
|Length||190 - 195 - 200 cm|
|Width||80 - 85 - 90 - 100 - 120 - 140 - 160 - 165 - 170 - 180 cm|
|Rigidity||H4 - very-firm|
|Cover||Natural fabric made of hemp, cotton, and linen.|
|Certifications||Catas, Class 1 Medical Device, Standard 100 by Öeko-Tex|
|Washable||Topper is washable at 60°C.|
|Production||Made in Italy by Manifattura Falomo.|
Expression of skillful craftsmanship
The Vintage Ipno mattress recovers the values of the Italian manufacturing tradition to become a top-quality product. Our Vintage Ipno model has 2 different sides: one with a soft and cozy pillow top in Merino wool, ideal during colder months, and the other in cool cotton for warmer months.
Exclusive handicrafts techniques
The capitonné stitching is entirely made by hand. The cords run through the padding and the springs and are fixed on the surface by small cotton braids. The technique strengthens the structure of the mattress, guaranteeing its stability and durability.
ST Technology titanium spring system
Pocket springs in titanium alloy last twice as long as standard springs and ensure ultra-conforming support, promoting an optimal night’s rest.
Exclusive pillow top and comfortable side handles
The pillow top filled with fine Merino wool completes this great mattress offering unique and exclusive comfort. The pillow top is removable and washable at 60 °C.
In addition, the practical side handles allow you to turn the mattress upside down with greater ease.
Manifattura Falomo product warranty
- We grant a 5 year warranty for all Manifattura Falomo purchased products. It shall enter into force from the date of delivery and refers to material or manufacturing defects. We reserve the right to replace a faulty product.
- The mattresses and slat bed bases are designed as bed systems, therefore made strictly for one another. If a Manifattura Falomo mattress is combined with a bed base that is not suitable, we can not accept requests for warranty services.
- For the first 2 years from the date of purchase, we offer a full warranty on all Manifattura Falomo’s products. Within this period we remedy all damages related to material or manufacturing defects through free replacement, if the product can not be repaired. From the third year from the date of purchase a progressive warranty enters into force, related to the selling price according to the following chart: 1st year 100%, 2nd year 100%, 3rd year 80%, 4th year 60%, 5th year 40%. The recognized amount is deducted from the purchase price of the new mattress. The purchaser is charged with transportation costs for the return of the item to the headquarters. Following our service under warranty, the current warranty period is not interrupted and a new one is not started.
- The following items are covered by a 2 year warranty: electric motors and electronic parts (excluding parts that are subject to wear, such as batteries, etc.). Slat holders on bed bases. Pillows and cushions. Bed base covers and mattress covers.
- The following are excluded from warranty conditions: defects due to inappropriate treatment or use (use of force, overload, changes made by the purchaser, inadequate bearing plan). Defects caused by natural wear. Mattress covers and handles and other upholstery made of fabric. Traces of dirt, e.g. mold stains and/or organic liquids. Indirect damages.
- Warranty rights can be requested at the official Manifattura Falomo store where the purchase was made or at Manifattura Falomo’s headquarters in the case of an online purchase made through the website www.manifatturafalomo.com. The right is certified through the warranty booklet, the receipt or invoice confirming the purchase.
For more detailed information please download the warranty PDF from this link: DOWNLOAD WARRANTY.